Monday, January 17, 2011

#29- Sneak attack!

Just when you thought I had forgotten all about this list, I go and cross off another thing.

I went ice skating at Millennium Park last night. What should have been one of the easiest things turned out to be really hard due to the fact that most of my friends are apparently afraid of falling down. Losers.

But I went, and I didn't fall and I even tried to skate backwards. It was like being 7 again when I tried to learn the Moonwalk. Except less coordinated, and probably way funnier had I been watching me.

No pictures, but I have a witness. That's all I am going to say about that for now. Be proud of me!

SOTD: Running on Ice by Billy Joel. Not entirely related, but it says ice.

And because I've been doing it a lot, a Good Old War song- Weak Man. I just like it. I get to see them on the 29th! Stalker time!

1 comment:

Lucy Hicks said...

Ice skating is on my list of things to do, as well. When I was six I wanted to be a figure skater...despite the fact that I'd never been ice skating didn't deter me. Glad you got to go!

From one funny girl to another, I enjoy your blog.

Here's a link to mine :-)

http://thefunnygirlsblog.blogspot.com/