Monday, October 5, 2009

Let's Go Ride!

That subject line used to be my brother-in-law's tagline on every text he sent. He's toned it down a bit now, but it works for today.


I just got back from Colorado- I went to go meet Jaden, who is awesome. But while I was there, I took advantage of it being Colorado and did what I'm pretty sure is only my 3rd ever mountain biking attempt. (Possibly 4th, but I'm pretty sure only 3.) This is the proof. Above, you'll see just how pretty it really is. It just looks like that! Also, they let cows graze there, and you can see that I'm actually headed straight for a cowpie. But that's not the important part. (I did not hit it. I can steer.)


That's me going over a big rock. I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture, but it's a scary one. I went back and did it again because it was cool.

I like mountain biking. I need to get some mountains in Chicago.

Also, I totally have some impressive bruising and injuries. How did I do that? Getting on the bike. I am soooooo coordinated. You wish you could move like me.

SOTD: She's Got You High by Mumm-ra. I hadn't noticed how high we were until we took that first picture, I just knew that going up was hard. Plus, this song is on the happy list.

No comments: