Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random rambling

I'm doing my best to not turn this into a blog about kids what with my spending all day with them and all. But I will share the joke I heard today that would have made me laugh even if a 5-year-old wasn't the one telling me:

Q: How do you make a kleenex dance?

A: Put a little boogie in it.

Awesome, right?

That's still going well, but while I was working out tonight, I decided I need to take over more stuff sooner. My teacher is offering me opportunities, and letting me go at my own pace, I just decided that I need to up my pace. I only get 5 weeks in every classroom, and I need to get the most out of it, right? Pep talk over.

So for some reason, my cable and internet haven't been cut off yet. (I got them for free from work...which I quit.) So I'm watching a little Top Chef Chicago and thinking that if people come to visit this summer, I can do a Top Chef tour day...back in high school when I'd just moved here, my friend Kristin came in from Missouri and we attempted to have a Ferris Beuller day, without the parade or Cubs game. It was actually a really good time. So let me know if you want to sign up!

Don't mind me if I don't have much to say for awhile. I'm not used to having no time during the day to make smartass comments. It's nice to be so occupied and engaged at all times, but it's also exhausting and I've barely had time to come up for air.

Song of the day- Knock 'em Out by Lily Allen. My friend Jessica emailed me awhile back and asked me if I'd heard this song, because she said it reminded her of me. I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment.

No comments: