Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is how we do it

More random thoughts:

STRIKING OUT.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop working on lesson plans before I go to class later. Anyway, there are two hot guys in here. I was making eyes at both of them, then one went outside to smoke. That's dealbreaker #1. Cutie #2 also appeared to be studying, but I looked at his screen, and saw the words, "Being saved by the Word is not as hard as most people think." Yeah...not so much.

BEING A GROWN UP SUCKS.

There is a kid who's older brother comes into my classroom to wait for their mom to come get them after school. Within about 30 seconds of walking in, Older Brother pretty much always has Younger Brother in a headlock. It cracks me up, and then I have this moment of thinking, "Damn, I miss my brothers....ah shit, I'm the grown up who has to tell them to knock it off. Being a grown up sucks. If no one else were here, I'd totally let the little one get in one good punch."

BROTHERS.

Speaking of brothers, my li'l bro is moving to San Diego. Heck yeah, awesome place for me to go visit next spring break.

A KISS IS NOT A CONTRACT.

But it's very nice. Hell yeah Mother Uckers, Flight of the Conchords are touring. Skylar and I can't stop talking about it. It is going to be AWESOME. Seriously, I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. It's what I'm into. It's Business Time, my friends. That's why they're called business socks. I plan on being the most beautiful girl in the room (or at least in the top 3) while I foux da fa fa my ass off. Don't forget your baguette or your Gerard Depardieu. Also, save a cup of tea for your nana.

If you don't think anything in the above paragraph is funny, I'm not sure how we're even friends. Just so you know. Maybe you should think about it. What are your overheads?! (I. CAN'T. STOP.)

Ooops, I haven't gotten much work done...crap, less sleep...AGAIN. This is a really vicious cycle I'm in.

No comments: