Monday, August 10, 2009

Summertime...

...and the livin' is easy.

You guys? Craig Ferguson is really funny. And he gets no play in the media. Every time I watch his show (more often that I should in the summer...I'm only up for the sake of being up right now) I feel like I'm the only one watching, but he cracks me UP.

Randomly, I have to tell you- not working is great. Really. But I'm unfocused, which is trouble because I'm the sort of person that needs to be busy to accomplish anything. If I'm busy, I'm focused. These days...meh.

I went out for a few beers with my friend Frank earlier. I was bored and called him to see what he was up to. He was all, "Sure, I'll come out, what's the plan?" And I was like, "Um...my plan was 1) call Frank, then 2) leave house." It worked out, because Frank is also a teacher and up for Monday night beers, but it threw me that he expected me to have a plan. Beyond the one I outlined here.

But oh, boo-hoo, poor me. I'm not working and I'm bored. Someone smack me. It's cool, I know I deserve it.

I went to a bachelorette party this weekend. It was super chill and awesome. But don't think that I didn't show all of those girls my boobs. I want a commission at Intimacy, because they were all very impressed with my boobs. That is seriously as crazy as it got. Don't be jealous.

Carrot Top is still not funny. After all these years...just thought you should know.

In reading this blog lately, I feel like I'm not myself. It has not been funny, and I know that. Know that I am working on it, and will get back to being funny as soon as I can.

SOTD: Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by the Smiths. I think I'm going to officially show up to the party 25 years late and become a huge melancholy Smiths junkie. I've always sort of peripherally liked them, but lately I find myself drawn to them.

No comments: