Monday, December 29, 2008

A few Christmas pics

Well hello everyone! I'm back! Did you miss me?

I know in the past I haven't wanted to post pics of my nieces and nephews, but these are so cute (thanks to my sister-in-law's new camera- she took AMAZING pictures) that I can't myself.

I call this one "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth." My brother was calling them vampires, which cracked me up.
The boys, waiting to be told they could open their presents. The suspense was killing them. Also, all of my college friends who had to look at the baby pictures of my very first nephew? Yeah, that's him on the right. He's 9 now, and in 4th grade. We're sort of old.
I realize that I need to flip this one, but I already loaded it, so f it. This is an early shot of how much food was there. There is a ton more coming, and a whole separate section of real food you can't see. This is mostly the dessert table. I offer this as justification for the size of my ass.
It was awesome to be home with the fam- it flew by, and I've been back in Chi-town for a few days now and it's just been too insane for me to even collect my thoughts. But there's a lot going on. I'll be back with something New Year's themed in the next day or so. Just because I can.


1 comment:

Tricia said...

You do look good, so I knew you wouldn't mind.

And thank you for helping me rationalize the calorie intake...damn, it looks so good but how it hurts!

xoxo