Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We WIN!

Oh man! All of you political junkies who've been running on fumes since the election ended? Merry Christmas! (Happy Hanukkah, Jon Stewart!) I give you Rod. And the dude who's sticking it to him, because I'm too lazy to look for another pic where they aren't stuck together.


So all of these people are all, "Illinois is the most corrupt state in the union!" and shit, and all I'm saying is HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! We're Number ONE! All of our governors go to JAIL. SUCK IT SARAH PALIN! You only dream of being this bad.
(True story: My roommate and I were discussing the above thoughts and she said, "Sarah Palin is going to send him one hell of a fruit basket!")
So all of you out there in the "law abiding" 49? Good luck trying to catch up with our shit. I'm waving my big foam finger right in your face.
SOTD: Totally non-topical, just stuck in my head all day. It's by O.A.R. and it's called Shattered, but I always think it's called Turn the Car Around. No wait! It's totally topical when I get the title right- this one goes out to Rod's career. (I really just think it's funny calling him Rod. Do you see that hair? What a tool!)

No comments: