Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays Everybody!

This was a big, busy week. But guess who's on BREAK! Can I get a HELL FUCKING YEAH?!?!?!

Also, one of my favorite terms? Thundersnow! It's so dramatic.

I thought we would get a snow day today, but it was not to be. In the end, I was really glad to have gotten to spend a great day with my kids, but it was a busy one and I am sooo tired.

I'm headed for the homestead tomorrow (and please travel gods- let everyone get home safely and in a timely manner!) so blogging will fall by the wayside. I'll be too busy stuffing my face, playing with my awesome nieces and nephews, mocking my siblings, and being a lazy sack of boring. It's going to be so great. Everyone be safe if you're travelling, and enjoy this time!

XOXO,

Rachel

SOTD: Happy Holidays by Andy Williams. It makes me happy. I can't wait to go home tomorrow.

No comments: