Monday, January 5, 2009

Cranky Ass.

Seriously body? I mean, REALLY? How can you do this to me again?

I'm sick. AGAIN. I feel like 2/3 of this stupid blog is me whining about being sick, but this time I can't even blame the kiddies! I hadn't seen them in 2 weeks when it started. Stupid immune system. And so I went to a dr. yesterday to get a strep test, because my throat hurts like a mutha, and it was negative, and she said it's a virus that takes 2 weeks to get over, and she won't give me any drugs. Stupid throat. And I had to go to work today. (If it had been strep, I would have gotten drugs AND been able to skip school with a clear conscience. Stupid virus.)

Cranky. Ass.

Plus, PLUS, I want to plan my b-day party, but that would require interacting with people and I just don't wanna. But hey- everyone keep Feb 7th open, okay?

Whine whine whine whine whine. This sucks. And if this lasts for 2 whole weeks? Oh, AND she said that at some point, I'll probably lose my voice. Um, hi- I spend my days in a room full of 3 and 4 year-olds...let me tell you how well I think me not being able to talk will go. Stupid virus. Viruses ruin EVERYTHING.

I'm totally pouting just typing this. Time for bed. (It is, after all 7:15. Who needs to see 8?)

SOTD: Down with the Sickness. Again, because it makes me happy right now how pissed off that guy is.

Also, honorable mention SOTD, compliments of Jay Lackey, who's 30th b-day I will be celebrating in Milwaukee this weekend, virus pending: Groove is in the Heart by Deee-lite. Groove is in the Heart, sickness is in my throat and I have a blog to whine about it. Try not to be too jealous of my fabulous life.

No comments: