Monday, March 2, 2009

Glitches

Oh man you guys, I'm so sorry- this blog has suffered glitches galore. First, my computer has been pretty dead for a few weeks now, but I finally got a new battery (and charger) and we are back in business! Of course, I still suck and don't have pictures from my camera, but luckily the awesome Slackey Jay has provided some great pics from the big Dirty Thirty party. Know that blogs with pictures are sort of a pain in the ass, so please ignore any funky formatting.



T-rel of guest blogger status. All the way from Seattle, because I am that awesome.


The Lackeys playing Low Ballz. It was by far the best game I have ever found.
That's me! Playing my guitar for all the people at my party! Which totally counts as the public, because there were a lot of people there! (Again, I'm pretty damn fabulous.) Note the pink things you see on the wall behind me and Banjo Boy- yeah, it's a penis. More on that in a minute.



My fabulous Sky in the Pie (TM) creation by Skylar- raspberries, dark chocolate, and penis candles. Hell yeah.



Banjo Boy impressing everyone with his mad skills. It was actually pretty cool.

Alice serenading me with her trumpet the second she walked in the door. It was totally hilarious. Tiffany then got out her clarinet, but again that picture is missing for now. How cool is it to have 3 separate musical serenades? My creative friends kick ass.
So do the ones who made the penises and vaginas with construction paper- Blaire, Tedd, Skylar, Sarah, and Ali- you kick ass! Sarah flew in from Minnesota to surprise me which was SO AWESOME, but it went so fast that I feel like it doesn't count and I can't wait to go visit her this summer. The other awesome part is that in having a dirty party, my friends totally get into it. Comments while we were making our construction paper parts? "I just jizzed all over your floor." "I'm stressed about my vagina!" "Is it just me, or does my penis look really weird?"
I have to say- I think I'm going to like my 30s. The view from here has been pretty good so far.

Anyway, I've also been busy with...um...you know, whatever. My bidness. But I'm back now and will be better about the blogging from here on out.
SOTD: Live Your Life by TI and Rihanna. Because I just dig it. HEEEEYYYYYYYY!

No comments: