Thursday, March 12, 2009

The news is depressing.

I'm back! And I'm better!

But exhausted, and reading the news isn't helping. Things that are bothering me include (but are not limited to):

1. They're changing the name of the Sears Tower? WTF people who bought it? Nobody cares who you are. I will never call it that. Just shut up, because you're annoying.

2. Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore got married on Tuesday. Now, I'm not one to start rumors about Mandy Moore being pregnant, but hey kids, what's the rush?

3. Condos are hard.

SOTD: Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor by Flight of the Conchords. Because it's awesome and the fact that they made disco ball penises puts my b-day decorations to shame and makes me green with envy.

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

Willis Tower?? WTF? Total BS!

- Lackey