Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

I owe two posts about two things from my list that I have accomplished, but this week has been a little batty.

The good news is that today is Leap Day, the day that nothing matters!!!!

Listen up, people: Four years ago, it was Leap Day and it was the best day ever. Friendships were made that won't ever go away. Raw croissant dough was eaten, Green River spilled down our faces...there was leap frogging, kite flying, and pants dropping all in the name of forgetting your troubles and celebrating having an extra day in the year.

Meryn is here, and Blaire, Skylar, and I have taken the day off of work. Alice is working it out. People are showing up in the next 20 mins. to begin the festivities. I can't wait. I've already heard a rumor that Leap Boy 08 may have already been found, but I haven't been able to get the details yet.

All in all, it's going to be amazing. Happy Leap Day everyone. We all get an extra day this year to appreciate the good things we have going. So take advantage.

XOXO.

No comments: