Monday, June 30, 2008

Scheduling issues

I know how excited I was to be unemployed. I remember it very clearly. But the reality? It's a lot of time that I've got on my hands. It's sad, but I need a schedule because I've been home for four days now, and I really don't have much to show for it besides that one blog entry. Seriously. And some empty wine bottles, because you know...it's summer. (Trel, you still drinking every day?) I did get up early and work out today, but now I'm watching Oprah and playing on the internet, so ...yeah.

I've got to get on this. Suggestions are welcome.

Montana post coming soon.

Song of the day- Wasting My Time by Default. I'm wasting my time again.

1 comment:

Tyrel Beutler said...

Maybe you could work on some of your 22 remaining things? If you have so much free time you should be able to knock off a few of those - like sewing...