Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturdays are AWESOME.

Oh my god you guys, did you know that Saturdays are awesome? I mean, when you take Friday night off, and then Saturday is beautiful out so you go outside and ride your bike all around the city and see your friends and then make plans to go have margaritas later? Seriously, why don't I do this more often? It rocks.

The only bad part is that while I was riding my bike, I took off my sunglasses. Why was that bad? Because of the bug THAT FLEW INTO MY EYE. Seriously. It was so gross. And then I had to go into a store and pull the little nasty thing OUT of my eye. And now I look like I have pink eye.

And I'm sure my sister is reading this and thinking, "Eh, it's just a bug" but me? I'm a little flipped out. Can bugs give my eyes cooties?

Another song of the day request from Sarah- I don't even know how to explain this. But it is funny and weird and disturbing. That guy is totally working it OUT.

No comments: