Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chin Up, Cheer Up

Timmy told me that my last blog sounded sad...and it wasn't supposed to be. And I also took out the line about how watching the kids crash into a wall is scary, but also really funny. One of them looks like a chicken and he's flapping his wings.

I'm not sad.

I'm still building up my endurance so I'm tired as shit, but I decided that I needed up update the ol' blog. So here are some funny things from the last few days:

After finishing singing a few rounds of oh..the hokey pokey, the abc's, simple songs like that, I asked for requests. I got "Slow Ride!" and "Sweet Child o' Mine!"

I want to make a sign for my room that says, "We have gone xx days without an accident!" But I've been told parents won't think it's funny.

I saw GT last night, and the crush is just gone. Oh well. NEXT!

You know how when you're starving and you go grocery shopping you come home with a bunch of random crap that you can't really turn into a meal? Going when you're tired gets the same result. I have no idea what I cam home with. But I've been totally surviving on Goldfish that I steal from school since Monday, so it's probably an improvement on that.

This is not that funny. I'll do my best to come up with funnier content, just be patient with me.

Song of the day: Chin Up, Cheer Up by Ryan Adams.

1 comment:

maris said...

seriously, i'll make you some food, ship it out and you can put it in your freezer and just reheat. it'll be just like i'm living next door again. or, you could move out here and i could just cook for you every night. then we wouldn't run into the whole freezer burn problem...