Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

Oh man you guys! My first day was so awesome! My kids are great, there was only one kid who was weepy, and she totally got it under control as soon as I busted out the play dough, so we were golden. I have a few kinks to work out, but I'll face that every year. But seriously, this was way easier than my student teaching.

And I came home feeling like hot shit, because I was like, "I'm not even tired! This rules!"

But then I sat down. And now I'm reminding myself that going to bed before 9 is not an option. Whatevs.

Also, over the weekend, I saw Tropic Thunder. GO SEE THIS MOVIE. I couldn't stop laughing any time Robert Downey Jr. was on screen. He killed it. The Tom Cruise cameo is a total waste of space, but there are a lot of other little things that had me nearly falling out of my seat. And don't be late, because the first five minutes are GOLD.

Song of the day: Low by Flo Rida. Because it's been stuck in my head all day. It has nothing to do with anything else. But I'm giving you the South Park version because it's way funnier.

No comments: