Monday, September 15, 2008

For the Lackeys...

So, I had a song of the day request from Jay the other day, and I was trying to figure out how to incorporate it into a post. And then, fate intervened in the form of Carlos Zambrano's pitching. Here's the thing- now that I no longer work in sports and I don't have to deal with them non-stop, the Cubs don't annoy me nearly as much anymore. It's a little bit of a traffic issue, but otherwise it's fine. So Lackeys, this is for you-

Song of the day: Whoomp! There It Is! In honor of the no hitter yesterday. Good look not getting it stuck in your head.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, what happened to my friend Rachel, what did you do to her? Really, a post dedicated to baseball? I'm so confused.

Jay ... said...

ah hell yeah!

maris said...

i'll second the hell yeah! i am so proud of you for referencing baseball! you've come so far