Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Real Men of Genius

Thanks to Timmy for sending me this. Those geniuses over at Google found a way to test people after a certain time of day when they are sending emails that could mean that they are drunk. It's like an email breathalyzer. Where was this when I was in college? Now what I need is something to stop me from texting drunk. THEN, I will be GOLDEN. Now it's too much trouble to turn on my computer.

Match is a little bit nutty. There's a guy emailing me who's way more aggressive than I can deal with and it's making me nervous. I can't decide if I'm flattered or totally weirded out.

Let's have today's SOTD be a drinkin' one...how about some old school Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. Yeah. Good luck not getting THAT stuck in your head.

(Political PS: Dear Sarah Palin, Call Obama a terrorist again, and see if I don't punch you right in your stupid face.)

1 comment:

maris said...

seriously just have dinner with the guy.