Friday, August 8, 2008

This could be trouble.

I've been home watching approximately 15 mins. of the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics, and I've already heard a story that made me tear up a little. Seriously Olympic commentators? You have to hit me in the heart strings that soon? You're going to show me an adorable 9-year-old who saved his classmates after an earthquake and expect me to keep it together? Seriously, Yao Ming, how are you not just totally tempted to eat that kid's face? He's so cute.

You may be asking too much.

Go Team USA.

But the song of the day is directly to you, Mr. Commentators. (And it's a quick shout out to Jenn- I hope no one will play any games with your heart, either. Fingers and toes crossed, perhaps even a prayer or two.) Quit Playing Games by the Backstreet Boys! Lackey, I think you'll like this one, too.

2 comments:

Jay ... said...

gotta love the Backside Boys!

- Lackey

JFred said...

"DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU SAAAAAYYYYYY!" And yes, I was all bent over shouting melodramatic like with that sing-song quote. Wrong song, I know, I know. But for me that is the Backstreet defined.