Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get Smart

Get Smart and go see that movie. I think critics were hard on it, but I laughed my ass off. Also, I remembered that I want to be a badass secret agent that looks all hot in a dress right before I kick you in the head with my high heels. Then you'll be sorry. But seriously, it's hilarious.

Then Blaire and I found ourselves in a different theatre, and I also saw Iron Man. (Gee, I don't know how that happened.) That movie was also better than I expected it to be, but Robert Downey Jr. is awesome.

You're never going to believe what happened today. Remember TR2.0? The horrendous Mantana date? He called me today. He wants to talk to me about the rest of my trip. I'm thinking....no. HELL no. WTF?

Nothing too exciting to report. I've been playing my guitar a lot, and my fingers are killing. It's pretty cool. I have no idea what we're doing tonight for my lesson, but it turns out my guitar teacher is cute, so we'll see where that goes.

Hm, song of the day...Summer in the City by the Lovin' Spoonful. It's damn hot out there today. Seriously, it's gross.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just don't get confused and wear a sexy black dress and kick your guitar teacher in the head with heels. Oh and don't act to surprised that Robert Downey Jr. is great, he's always been great!